Cable plough with laying tube is an effective way to lay cable and hoses.
Robust, static cable plough with reversible plough share.• L x W x H 970 x 940 x 830 mm
• Plough L x W x H 540 x 100 x 230 mm
• Cable layer L 1,200 mm, Ø 85 mm
• The working depth max 400 mm (tractor dependant)
• Cutting width 50 mm
• Powder coated
• 3-point linkage Cat. 1 and 2
Using a cable plough with a laying tube is an effective way to lay cable and hoses. The plough depth can be adjusted with hydraulic arms. The cable layer makes it possible to lay hoses and cable that are 50 mm in diameter.
The cable layer is bolted to the plough so that it can be used separately. Mounted to tractor's three-point linkage.
- L x W x H
- Plough 650 x 510 x 280 mm
Cable layer 1,200 x 660 x 250 mm
- 55 kg