Feeder with tombstone railings, for cattle, 12 feed openings
Feeder with three-point attachment, strong tubular frame, double attached tombstone railings and three openable sections.
A circular feeder with tombstone railings which withstands the pressure of heavy animals
• Circular with external diameter 230 cm
• Tombstone railings
• 12 feed openings
• For those who want to put a whole bale in the feeder
• Height 120 cm
• Height of feeding ring 51 cm
The feeder is circular and all silage bale sizes fit in the feeding ring. The feeding ring has a strong tubular frame at the top and bottom. There are three openable sections which are fitted together with bolts at the top and bottom.
Strong tubular frame on the feeding ring.
The tombstone railings have a strong tubular frame with double attachment all the way down to the bottom. The entire feeder is galvanised for a long service life.
The tombstone railings have a strong tubular frame with double attachment.
When filling, you either open the sections or insert the bale from above.
When you want to move the feeder you can use either a tractor (there is an attachment for the tractor's three-point linkage welded onto the feeder) or you can turn it on its side and roll it away.
Welded-on attachment for tractor's three-point linkage.
The entire feeder is galvanised for a long service life.
Why is it a good idea to use a feeder?
• You reduce wastage as the animals do not trample around in rejected roughage.
• You improve the hygiene of the feeding area by minimising the risk of contamination.
• It takes less time to tidy the feeding area and you need to throw less roughage onto the manure heap.
You use less feed, improve hygiene and save time!
|Tombstone railing||43 mm ø|
|Total height||1,200 mm (feeding ring 510 mm)|