Circular feeder with covered tombstone railings for horses• Circular with external diameter 180 cm
• Covered tombstone railings
• 9 feed openings
• For those who want to put a whole bale in the feeder
• Height 100 cm
The feeder has 9 feed openings, but how many eat from the feeder simultaneously depends on the rank and hierarchy in the herd.
The feeder is circular and suitable for bale sizes up to 140 cm. The feeding ring has three sections with sealed joints, which are easy to assemble with nuts and bolts. 9 covered tombstone railings with tubular frame and attachment all the way down to the bottom.
The design, with tight joints and covered tombstone railings, reduces the risk of horses becoming stuck and injuring themselves.
When you want to move the feeder, all you have to do is turn it on its side and roll it away, or lift it with the pallet forks.
This feeder is a KELLFRI BASIC product, which is an economical alternative to our standard range, a slightly simpler product at a lower price.
Why is it a good idea to use a feeder?
• You reduce wastage, as the horses do not trample around in rejected roughage.
• You improve the hygiene of the feeding area by minimising the risk of contamination.
• It takes less time to clean the feeding area and you need to throw less roughage onto the manure heap.
You use less feed, improve hygiene and save time!
|Tubular pipe dimension||32 mm|
|Total height||1,000 mm|
Choose company or private shopping