Forestry trailer 8 tonnes with crane 5.3 m
Forestry trailer 8 tonnes with 5.3 m crane. 35 m winch and three-point linkage on the crane.
Powerfully dimensioned rig with optimum manoeuvrability and maximum range of movement.• Ground clearance 50 cm
• Crane reach 5.3 m
• Lifting capacity at 5.3 m: 400 kg
• Fully rotating rotator and articulated steering are standard
• Gripping area 0.21 m²
Forestry trailer and crane created by our designers to be efficient in the forest without compromising on safety.
The safety headboard is more than sufficiently sized to protect the operator. All hydraulics and hoses are built in and guarded to minimise the risk of external damage.
Plenty of free space below the trailer to allow it to easily pass over any obstacles and a terrain-friendly bogie. The trailer has a low centre of gravity and hydraulic stabilisers for stable loading, unloading and operation. Articulated steering with one cylinder
The crane is equipped with a bent lifting arm providing maximum lifting capacity in flat ground positions. Top-mounted lift cylinders in protected position. The interior hoses in the lifting arm and articulated boom are protected from external damage during operation. Double rotation cylinders.
The trailer is equipped as standard with winch, articulated tow bar, parking jack, 2-lever valve block, hydraulic stabilisers, fully rotating rotator, rotator link with brake. When you buy a Kellfri timber trailer, it will be supplied with oil in the system, fully assembled, test driven and ready for use.
The forestry trailer requires one return and one double-acting hydraulic outlet on the tractor. The forestry trailer is supplied with four hydraulic ½ inch, quick coupling male hoses. The trailer can be additionally equipped with a hydraulic brake.
The grapple loader valve is available in three designs:• 2-lever: manual valve block, supplied as standard
• 2-lever, el. on/off: power-operated grapple and extension boom at a reduced price, £690 excluding VAT (applies only when purchasing trailer). For more information, contact your dealer or read more here.
• Lightweight valve block, el. on/off: two-lever with power-operated grapple. extension boom and stabilisers. Reduced price, £1,890 excluding VAT (applies only when purchasing trailer). For more information, contact your dealer or read more here.
When purchasing: Loading ramp is required when unloading.
This product has to be assembled by Kellfri's staff. For delivery information, contact your dealer.
Here you can see a film about our timber trailer SV90/GL63
Spareparts for Forestry trailer 8 tonnes with crane 5.3 m
- Central beam
- 150 x 150 mm
- Ground clearance
- 500 mm
- 1,250 mm (height)
- Gripping area
- 0.21 m²
- 1,250 mm (width)
- 11.5/80 -15.3
- Hydraulic stabilisers
- Load width
- internally 950 mm (bottom), 1,750 mm (top)
- Swivel tow bar eye
- Lifting capacity
- at 5.3 m: 400 kg
- Max. load
- 8,000 kg
- Articulated steering with one cylinder
- Recommended power requirement
- 35-65 hp
- Recommended oil flow
- 25-50 l/min
- Crane reach
- 5,300 mm
- Fully rotating rotator
- System pressure
- 18 Mpa
- Total width
- 2,100 mm
- Total length
- 5,400 mm
- Transport case
- Valve block, 2-lever
- 2,200 kg
- Slewing cylinders, slewing house crane