Galvanised front self locking headgate with 4 feed openings x cc750 mm
• Height 1,100 mm
• Length 2,970 mm
• 4 x cc750 mm
• Horizontal tubular pipe 60 x 3.25 mm
• Vertical tubular piping 48 x 3.25 mm
• Includes 4 x 300 mm flat irons
Being able to lock animals in loose housing or stalls eases handling when there is a need to inspect the animals, e.g. for treatment, insemination or similar.
The self locking headgates also allow you to shut the animals out from the feeding table for cleaning, etc. On treatment gates, animals can be tied up with ties using fixing eyelets.
Posts and hardware are not included. Contact your dealer for more information.
We have these front self locking headgates in our range:
• 4 openings x cc700 mm - read more here
• 4 openings x cc750 mm
• 5 openings x cc600 mm - read more here
|Total height||1,100 mm|
|Total length||2,970 mm|
Choose company or private shopping