A practical tracked vehicle for restricted spaces and difficult terrain.
Do large-scale jobs in confined spaces with Kellfri Minidumper• High ground clearance
• Track/caterpillar wheels
• Manual tipping, maximum angle 60°
• Load capacity 320 kg
• 6 gears
• 3.6 KW (6.5 hp), recoil starter
Tomorrow's solution for getting the job done!A minidumper is always ready to help out, and makes light work of tough jobs! It gets through where large vehicles don't, and with its high ground clearance it gets through difficult terrain, around obstacles, over obstacles and in enclosed spaces.
A practical tracked vehicle for hauling earth, gravel, sawdust, fertiliser, building material, etc. Only the imagination limits what you can load onto this generously-dimensioned floor surface.
You can look at the minidumper's job from two points of view.
1. Either you trade up from a normal wheelbarrow, which you often load too heavily and get punctures, and it's an enormous strain on the body to push an overloaded wheelbarrow. Avoid back pain, strained wrists and time-consuming jobs. Just pour petrol in and off you go. In this way, you get a motorised caterpillar wheelbarrow.
2. Or you use it to supplement bigger machines, so that you can get in close in restricted spaces. To make the minidumper even more versatile, the floor is laterally adjustable.
The machine is ideal for agriculture, contract work, gardening or jobs in the stables.
The minidumper is very gentle on the ground, and does not break anything or get stuck, because it is fitted with track/caterpillar wheels.
• The load capacity is 320 kg on level ground, so that you can load a whole lot of material at the same time.
• At a gradient of 15-20°, the maximum load is 150 kg, which is really a lot.
• Easily removable tailgate
• Maximum gradient is 25°
Increased flexibility because the minidumper has six gears/speeds, from 0.5 km/h to 4.9 km/h. It can also be reversed, also at different speeds: 0.6 km/h or 2.3 km/h.
To brake, release the driving handle or hold both steering handles in.
Don't hesitate – you and your minidumper will be an unbeatable team who get the most work done in no time at all.
Here you can see a film about our versatile minidumper
Spareparts for Minidumper
Right now we can not offer any spare parts for this product
- Floor dimensions
- L x W x H: 850 x 570 x 290 mm
- L x W x H
- 1,620 x 600 x 830 mm
- Ground clearance
- 100 mm
- Max. load
- On level ground: 320 kg
15-20° gradient: 150 kg
20-25° gradient: must not be driven with load
- 3.6 KW (6.5 hp), recoil starter
- Manual, maximum angle 60°
- 156 kg