Verge flail mower with flap, 1,8 m
Efficient mower with rear flap. For tractors with 60 hp or more.
New model with flap. Improve efficiency and reduce wear and tear!• 1.8 m working width for tractors with 60 hp or more
• 24 powerful forged hammer flails make cutting grass and saplings an easy task
• The hydraulic side shift adjustment means you don't drive over and flatten uncut grass
• Cutting head can be angled 42° downwards and 90° upwards
• Flow valve ensures smooth angular movement
• Sturdy supporting roller makes it easier to follow the ground
• High level of safety thanks to collision protection that angles the machine upwards
• Hose break check valve prevents the machine from dropping if the hose breaks.
Increase speed with a verge flail mower fitted with a flapFitted with a flap at the back, which releases the grass to avoid excessive accumulation under the hood. You save on fuel and reduce wear on the belts, and you can also operate at a higher speed, as the grass does not become twisted around the roller. The grass is also spread more evenly.
Choose a verge flail mower if you need to cut both behind and to the side of the tractor. As well as using it as a regular pasture topper, you can also use it to cut ditches, hedges and overhang by using the side shift adjustment and angling the cutting head.
This machine is of very sturdy construction and has forged hammer flails, which means you can cover surfaces tougher than grass (e.g. saplings) with ease.
The flow valve for setting the tilt cylinder flow ensures smoother and safer operations, while a stable rear roller keeps the machine close to the ground, providing excellent cutting results.
The machine provides a high level of safety thanks to collision protection, which enables the machine to fold upwards out of the way; it is also fitted with hose break check valves to prevent the machinery from dropping suddenly if a hose should break.
Other useful facts about the verge flail mower:• You connect it to the tractor's three-point linkage
• 120 cm hydraulic side shift adjustment, enabling full side shift cutting by the machine with tractor widths of 240 cm
• Supplied with PTO drive shaft and transmission oil, plus four hydraulic ½ inch, quick coupling male hoses
Please note: The machine requires two double-acting hydraulic outlets and a certain amount of assembly has to be carried out by customers.
You can watch a film showing our verge flail mower in action here
Spareparts for Verge flail mower with flap, 1,8 m
Cog belt BX 17 x 1295 (BX51) for verge flail mower SK180.
Cylinder tilt for verge flail mower SK180
- Working width
- 1,800 mm
- Power requirement
- 55 - 80 hp
- Operating speed
- 6 - 12 km/h
- x 24
- Three-point connection
- Cat. 2
- 540 rpm
- 600 kg