Flail mower with flap for increased speed and versatile handling.
• Flail mower with hammer flails for ATV
• Working width 120 cm
• Fit wheels for stability and compliance at the sides or for maximum accessibility at the back
• Sturdy rubber balloon wheels (16-6.50x8)
• The wheels are individually height adjustable with spring-locked crank to prevent the crank moving backwards as a result of vibration
• The angle of penetration is adjusted with a turnbuckle under the tow bar
• Skids at the sides for stable, smooth operation
• Mudguard at the front to reduce the risk of stone chipping
• 15 hp engine with oil level monitor
• Laser screwed plate handles for longer durability
Why should you choose this pasture topper?
• Fitted with a flap at the back, which releases the grass to avoid excessive accumulation under the hood. In this way you save on fuel and reduce wear on the belts. You can also operate at a higher speed than an ATV flail mower without a flap. The grass is also spread more evenly.
• Deals with tougher vegetation where there may be ground obstacles such as tussocks and roots
• Many of our customers use it for topping pastures, parks and roadsides
• Stable construction
A flail mower built for a long service life, so that you can spend your money on something else
• Grease nipples on support and rotor roller bearings
• Sealed cover over the belts
• The whole construction is well-protected but easy to access for cleaning, servicing and repair
• Wide support roller at the rear
• The tow bar has five fixed lateral adjustments
• The flap at the back opens with two plate handles on each side
Tips for use
For best results, and a longer service life for belts, we recommend mowing at a speed of 10 km/h if the grass is of normal height. For higher grass, raise the mower to its maximum and mow twice.
Assembly & delivery
Delivered to the dealer of your choice in a steel crate box who can arrange delivery to your address at an additional cost if required.
The environmental pictures show our ATV mower with a width of 1.5 m.
|Working width||1,200 mm|
|Engine Power||15 hp|
|Cutting height||Max: 300 mm Min: 20 mm|
|Operating speed||6 - 12 km/h|
|L x W x H||1,800 x 1,850 x 830 mm|
Choose company or private shopping