ATV mower, 150, with flap
Patent-pending design. Efficient mower for ATVs, with hammer flails and flap.
Flail mower with flap - only from Kellfri! Patent-pending design.• Mower with hammer flails for ATV
• Working width 150 cm
• Fit wheels for stability and compliance at the sides or for maximum accessibility at the back
• Sturdy rubber balloon wheels (16-6.50x8)
• The wheels are individually height-adjustable with a spring-locked crank to prevent the crank moving backwards as a result of vibration
• Adjust the angle of penetration with the turnbuckle under the tow bar
• Skids at the sides for stable, smooth operation
• Mudguard at the front to reduce the risk of stone chipping – HIGH LEVEL OF SAFETY!
• 15 hp engine with oil level monitor
Increase speed with a flail mower fitted with a flap• Fitted with a flap at the back, which releases the grass to avoid excessive accumulation under the hood. You save on fuel and reduce wear on the belts, and you can also operate at a higher speed than an ATV flail mower without a flap. The grass is also spread more evenly.
• Deals with tougher vegetation such as tussocks, roots and stones.
• Used primarily for topping pastures, parks and road verges
• Stable construction
Flail mower built for a long service life, so that you can spend your money on something else• Grease nipples on support and rotor roller bearings
• Sealed cover over the belts
• The whole construction is well-protected but easy to access for cleaning, servicing and repair
• Wide support roller at the rear
• The tow bar has five fixed lateral adjustments
Tips for useFor best results, and a longer service life for belts, we recommend mowing at a speed of 10 km/h if the grass is of normal height. For higher grass, raise the mower to its maximum and mow twice.
Assembly & deliveryDelivered to the dealer of your choice in a steel crate box who can arrange delivery to your address at an additional cost if required.
The flap at the back opens with two plate handles on each side (not plastic handle as shown on some pictures).
Here you can see a film about our ATV mower, with flap
Spareparts for ATV mower, 150, with flap
- Working width
- 1,500 mm
- Power requirement
- 15 hp
- 16 x 6.5-8
- Operating speed
- 6 - 12 km/h
- L x W x H
- 1,720 x 2,060 x 900 mm
- 32 st