Feeder with 14 openings for cattle, with roof and tombstone railing• 14 feed openings
• Gates with tombstone railings
• Adjustable roof height
• 3 base supports provide good stability
• Adapted for round/large bales
A solid feeder with external dimensions 200 x 300 cm and 4 opening gates.
Feed can be replenished quickly and easily by opening any of the four gates, which open out to the side. The width of the opening is 190 cm/290 cm and all silage bale sizes fit in the feeder. Three feed openings with robust tombstone railings on each side.
Robust tombstone railings.
The feeder has pallet fork insertion points so that you can easily lift and move it.
Pallet fork insertion points for easy handling.
The feed is well protected against the weather under the roof, and is thus always fresh and clean when the animals feed. The roof is height adjustable.
Three base supports ensure that the feeder is stable and does not sink into the ground in wet conditions.
Three base supports for stability.
The entire feeder is galvanised for a long service life.
The FHB14 is suitable for horned animals.
Why is it a good idea to use a feeder?
• You reduce wastage as the animals do not trample around in rejected roughage.
• You improve the hygiene of the feeding area by minimising the risk of contamination.
• It takes less time to tidy the feeding area and you need to throw less roughage onto the manure heap.
You use less feed, improve hygiene and save time!
Also available with 12 feed openings, click here.
|Tombstone railing||43 mm ø|
|Total width||2,000 mm|
|Total length||3,000 mm|
Choose company or private shopping